You are probably visiting to learn more about me.
I have been described as a “renaissance woman”. I like all things technology, arts, and education. I have worked for companies and organisations such as The Government of Canada, Mount Royal University, Head-Co Exploration Oil and Gas, DC and Marvel Comics, and Western Canada Fashion Week. A brief list of my many skills and experience include:
- Photography (Landscapes, events, astrophotography, fashion)
- Graphic Design (logo design, branding)
- Comic Book Creation (production guidance, comic book colouring, promotion)
- DIY Maker (3D printing, Laser cutting/engraving)
- Education instructing, guest presentations, and curriculum writing (online safety, privacy, and security for teens and adults, Adobe creative suite, 3D printing, laser cutting, social media, comic book creation)
- Social Media (crowdfunding campaigns, blogs, podcast creation, training for staff)
If you would like to see what I have been up to lately, visit FoamArmory.com! I teamed up with a props master to create new and exciting foam cosplay parts!